Throughout September, Hip New Jersey can be seen on HomeTowne Television®, a local cable station that reaches over half a million homes in the Garden State! You can watch #HipNJ every Tuesday at 3 PM, every Wednesday at 8 PM and every Friday at 11 AM.
Additionally, you can catch #HipNJ on NJ on Air anywhere, anytime and on virtually any device, including iOS, Android, kindle, or Roku.
Hosted by #HipNJ‘s Lisa Marie Latino from Downtown Jersey City, this month’s episode features:
- Red carpet coverage of CC and Amber Sabathia’s Pitcchin Foundation Celebrity Softball Game at Yankee Stadium.
- An interview between Tricia Carey of TENCEL™ and Patrick Gorny of SoHo-based denim brand 3×1, who discussed the upcoming New York Denim Days Festival.
- An interview with Gregg Giannotti, co-host of the WFAN morning show Boomer and Gio and the “Italian-American Entertainer of the Year” for the 2018 Morris County Columbus Day Parade.
- Red carpet coverage of the the grand opening of CareOne’s Harmony Village at Paramus.
- An interview between Tricia Carey of TENCEL™ and Lezli Salz-Bradley of Morristown’s Willow St., who discussed the upcoming New York Denim Days Festival.
- #HipNJ’s recap of our favorite summer moments from around the Garden State.